Tuesday 20 August 2013

Besties Wedding Challenge

Good Afternoon,

I have just finished a card for the Besties Challenge Blog which has a theme this week of Wedding, Puppy Love and Romance.  I have become a little bit obsessed with colouring in these digi stamps.

I have chosen to enter the following twisted easel Wedding card.


The material used to complete this card are:

Sherri Baldy IMG601 coloured in using ProMakers
Digital papers from my stash at home
Spellbinders Window Die
Mini Roses from Ribbon Girl
Large Roses and Lace from a local cake shop
Hat Pins from Wild Orchid Crafts


I have also used a die cut butterfly and flat back pearls.


I hope you enjoy looking at this card as much as I have enjoyed making.

Have a good day

Teresa

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Teresa. I love the beautiful colors you picked, so soft and elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet card, so glad you joined us at Designed to Color!

    ReplyDelete
  3. fab card
    thanks for playing with us at besties
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete