Friday 30 August 2013

My Besties Challenge August 26th

Good Morning all,

The challenge this week over the the Besties Challenge blog is to make anything but a card.  This has given me the opportunity to put together one of the ideas that have been sitting in the back of my mind for weeks, but I haven't got round to doing.

So my entry is a framed picture.


I have used an image from Sherri Baldy which I have coloured using ProMakers.  This just fitting perfectly with what I wanted to achieve with this project.


I then added a sentiment of Fairy Kisses and Butterfly Wishes with the smallest piece of pink card behind to tie it into the colour theme.


In the corner I have used the Heartfelt Creations Sun Kissed Fleur Stamp Set and the matching Spellbinders Die to make three flowers.  The flowers have been embossed with Cosmic Shimmer Arctic Pearl Lustre.


I have added a couple of die cut dimensional Butterflies with pink and white card and one small Butterfly.  These have been finished off with different sizes of flat back pearls. Just for that finishing touch I have added Cosmic Shimmer Pearl Glue at random points on the background.

I am really please with the way this has turned out and am considering doing more like it,  I hope you agree.

Teresa

No comments:

Post a Comment