Sunday 6 October 2013

Candy Flowers

Good evening

I hope everyone has had a good weekend so far.  This card is another order from my Cousin, she is keeping me busy.  Her Mum turned 75 this week, so she wanted a bright, cheerful card with her favourite things on, flowers.


I have used some flower digital stamps from Meljen's Designs, printed them out in different sizes and coloured using ProMarkers.  To add a little bit extra, I have used Crafter's Companion Silver Spray and Sparkle and then shaped and layered them and added flat back pearls to the centres.


I have used two different digital papers from my craft stash and placed a red ribbon across the centre of the card.  I have then die cut a circle using my Spellbinders dies and placed the flowers over the top.


To finish I have die cut a "75 Today" sentiment and added Cosmic Shimmer PVA glue.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Love to Create - Candy Inspired
Crafty Sentiments Designs - Favourite Colour
Loves Rubber Stamps - Anything Goes
Penny's Paper-Crafty - Anything Goes
Crafty Catz - Anything Goes

That's it for now.

Teresa
x


No comments:

Post a Comment