Friday 18 October 2013

Prefect Shoes

Good afternoon all

Well this week has been a little strange, I started back at work yesterday after being off sick for 7 months.  Because I have got to phase myself in, I only worked 2 hours, shortest shift I have every done, and now I'm off until Sunday.  Hopefully I will get back into the swing of things quickly.

Today I have just finished a customer order for a 50th Birthday.  She was after something girly, so I thought there is nothing better then a pair of high heeled shoes.


The image is a digital stamp called Big Bow from Bugaboo Digi Stamps and I have coloured them using ProMarkers and added some pearls with the Cosmic Shimmer white PVA glue.  The digital papers are from my crafty stash.


For the flowers, I have stamped the Heartfelt Creations Sun-Kissed Fleur with Memento London Fog onto a piece of matching backing paper and cut out using the matching Spellbinders Die.  I then cut out 5 of the Spellbinders D-Lites Blooms One, again from matching backing papers.  I have layered up the flowers and added glitter to the Blooms One and a pink gem stone in the centre of the flowers.  I have also cut out to sprigs using the Spellbinders D-Lites Sprigs. 


To finish the card, I have added a pink bow, three pink gem stones to the left hand corner and a "50" sentiment.  I hope you like it.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Scrapbook Stamp Society - Anything Goes + option lots of layers
Anything Goes Challenge Blog - Out With The Girls
Bearly-Mine Challenges - Anything Goes
Through the Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
Fab 'n' Funky Challenges - Spots and Stripes
Crafty Creations Challenges - Lets see you Sparkle and Shine
Paper Pretties - Permission to Embellish Everything
Milk Coffee Challenge - Spots and Dots
Crafty Ribbons Challenge - Anything Goes with Ribbon
Creative Craft Challenges2 - Anything Goes
4 Krafty Girlz Challenges - Anything Goes
The Crafty Bloggers Network - Anything Goes
Designed to Color - Tie It Up
Creative Fingers Challenge - Girls just wanna have fun
Allsorts Challenge Blog - Ribbons and Bows

That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment