Wednesday 18 December 2013

Peace on Earth

Good morning all,

I have had much time to post over the last couple of weeks, it's a very busy period in retail, so work has been a bit manic.  Anyway, I thought I better get another Christmas card made last night, starting to run out of time.


I started with a piece of white Centura Pearl card and using a Martha Stewart Snowflake stamp and Perfect Medium, I randomly stamped and embossed with Heat It Up Holographic embossing powder.  I then embossed three quarters of the card using a Spellbinders M-Bossabilities folder.  This has been mounted onto red card stock and a some red ribbon added. 


I then stamped and embossed on red card, three Baubles using a free Spellbinders stamp set and black sparkle embossing powder.  These have been cut out and mounted using Pinflair glue.


I have taken some matching ribbon and made a messy bow which has been added to the top left hand corner of the card and added the sentiment "Christmas Wishes Mum & Dad".

To finish I have added some flat back pearls and mounted onto a pierced piece of Centura Pearl card using Pinflair glue.

I am entering with card into the following challenges:

Moving Along With The Times - Walking In A Winter Wonderland
Creative Knockouts - Tis The Season
Crafty Ribbons Challenge - Anything Goes with Ribbon
Cute Card Thursday - Christmas Catch Up
Crafty Catz - Anything Goes
Crafts 4 Eternity - Christmas Chaos

That's all for now, off to make another card.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment