Thursday 23 January 2014

Winter Fairy

Good evening crafters

Although we are well into January, I am still trying to think ahead to next Christmas and decided to make a Christmas card every now and then to build up them stock.

I have had some Papermania Stepper card blanks in my crafty stash for over a year, but I have never got round to using them until now.


I have cut a square piece of patterned digital paper from my stash and mounted this onto blue pearl paper.  Onto this I have added a smaller piece of a different patterned digital paper.  I have then taken a small piece of square white paper and run it through a snowflake type embossing folder and used a blue cats eye pigment ink around the edges to soften it.


For the stepper piece of the card blank, I have used the same patterned digital paper and taken a stripe of white card, embossed with the same folder and place this on top.  I have then added a piece of green ribbon to tie in the colours.

The digital stamp is from Sherri Baldy and I have coloured her using ProMarkers and added some glitter glue to her hat.  I have then cut her out and placed her onto a circle of embossed white card using PinFlair glue.


To finish the card, I have added some die cut snowflakes with glitter on them, three white buttons and a green bow made from the same ribbon.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Crafts 4 Eternity - Fancy Folds
Allsorts Challenge Blog - Buttons & Bows
613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes w/optional twist Winter Blues
Pixie's Crafty Workshop - Anything Goes
Sketch N Stash - Sketch
Hobby Cutz Challenges - Lots Of Layers
Whoopsi Daisy Challenge - Tic Tac Toe (Die Cuts, Ribbon, Circle)
Paper Makeup Stamps - Snowflakes
Sentimental Sundays - More Then 3 Layers
The Kraft Journal - Winter Blues
Through The Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
Passion For ProMarkers - Ribbon, Lace Or Twine
{PIN}spirational Challenges - Photo Inspiration
Divas By Design - Anything Goes
C.R.A.F.T. Challenge - Colour Combo
Challenge 243, 23rd of January 2014
Emerald Faeries Challenge Blog - Things With Wings
Lexi's Creations - Fancy Folds
Besties - More Then 2 Folds
Crafting From The Heart - Anything Goes / Fancy Folds
My Craft Creations - Anything Goes
Stamp And Create - Winter Wonderland
The Sisterhood Of Crafters - Winter Snowflakes
Digi Stamps 4 Joy - Use Real Ribbon
4 Krafty Girlz Challenges - Anything Goes
Creatalicious Challenges - Turquoise Winter

That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment