Wednesday 29 January 2014

You Have My Heart

Good evening all

That has been a very welcome break, back to work tomorrow unfortunately.  For today's card, I have used a love theme in a monochromatic style.


I have started with a square piece of white card stock and using a ProMarker, I have coloured around the edge in brown.  Onto this I have layered a slightly smaller piece of patterned digital paper.

Brown ribbon from my crafty stash has been placed across the background and I have added a bow from the same ribbon onto the right hand side of the card.


The digital stamp is from Sherri Baldy and I have coloured her using ProMarkers.  She has been layered onto white card stock with a brown boarder and I have added pearls using white Cosmic Shimmer PVA Glue.

Using the Memory Box Cupid Heart Die, I have cut from white card stock and using the same brown ProMarker, I have coloured it.  I have then taken another piece of white card stock and run it through a Spellbinders Embossing folder.  The die cut have has then been glued onto the embossed card and I have cut around it.


To finish the card, I have added the sentiment "You Have My Heart" cut using a Spellbinders die.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

MilkCoffee Challenge - Monochromatic
Delightful Challenges - You Have My Heart
Feeling Sketchy - Sketch
Simply Create Too - Valentine's Day Or Use Hearts
Crafty Catz - Monochromatic
One Stitch At A Time - White + 1
Victorine Stamps - Valentines / Love
Sentimental Sundays - Lovey Dovey
Through The Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
Passion For ProMarkers - Anything Goes
I Love ProMarkers Challenge Blog - Love Is In The Air
Handmade Harbour - Hearts

That's all for now, have a good evening.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment