Wednesday 12 February 2014

A Mother's Love

Good afternoon crafters

That was a hard morning, it's the first 4am start I have done since last March.  Had to drag my son into work with me as well to help out for a couple of hours before college.

Today's card is one that I finished off last night, I didn't get chance to post it because of having to go to bed early.


I have started with a square piece of patterned digital paper and layered this onto green Centura Pearl paper.  Using the Spellbinders Reflective Moment die, I have cut two of the largest from the same green Centura Pearl paper, onto these I have layered two different patterned digital papers.


The digital stamp is called Butterfly Princess from Saturated Canary.  I have coloured her using ProMarkers, cut her out and layered her onto one of the die cuts.  I have then printed from my computer, the sentiment "A Mother's love is like sunshine ... that warms you all over" and layered this onto the other die cut.

The flowers have been made by stamping the Heartfelt Creations Sun-Kissed Fleur with Perfect Medium and heat embossing using Cosmic Shimmer Golden Fish Lustre Embossing Powder.  These have been cut out using the match Spellbinders die and layered to form three flowers.  I have then cut from green Centura Pearl paper, three centres for the flowers, two using the Spellbinders D-Lites Blooms Three and the third one using a Tattered Lace die.  To add a bit of sparkle, the flowers have been sprayed with Crafter's Companion Gold Glitter Spray.


To finish the card, I have added a piece of green ribbon across the bottom of the card.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Alphabet Challenge Blog - Z For Zesty
Sassy Studio Designs - Stop And Smell The Flowers
DRS Designs Rubber Stamps - Feelin' Green
Simply Create Too - Mother's Day Or For A Female
Sweet 'n' Sassy Stamps - Think Spring
Digi Sketch Challenge - Use The Colour Green
Pixie's Crafty Workshop - Anything Goes
Come And Get It Challenges - Make It Girly
Whoopsi Daisy Challenge - Include A Sentiment
Through The Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
Craft Your Passion Challenges - Pick Any Challenge From The Past Year (#176 Summer Flowers)
The Stamping Chef - Anything Goes
Handmade Harbour - Bright And Happy
Die Cut Divas - Girls Night Out

That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment