Tuesday 8 April 2014

Under The Sea

Good evening all

I have had a lovely relaxing day today, bit of housework, couple of loads of washing and of course, a bit of crafting.

Today I have made a card with a Mermaid theme in the colours of green and orange.


I have started with a square piece of white card stock and embossed it using the Die'sire Regency Swirls embossing folder.  Next I have added colour using the Memento Tangelo ink pad.  This has been layered onto green Centura Pearl card.

Using my Cameo Silhouette, I have cut out of green Centura Pearl, a free background cutting file from Birds Cards and placed this onto the background.

The panel on the left hand side has been made in the same way as the background.  On the right hand side, I have taken a panel of orange card stock and randomly stamp a floral pattern using Perfect Medium.  This has been heat embossed with Cosmic Shimmer Golden Fish Lustre embossing powder.


The digital stamp is from Sherri Baldy.  I have coloured her using ProMarkers, cut her out and layered her onto the background using Pinflair glue to give dimension.


I have wrapped green ribbon around the background and added a bow made from the same ribbon with a white/silver shell embellishment in the centre.

Using the Tattered Lace Family Sentiments die set, I have cut out Daughter from green Centura Pearl and placed this onto the orange panel.


To finish, I have added a white/silver starfish and seahouse for extra interest.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Creative Knockouts - For A Child
Crafting When We Can - For A Child
Pile It On - Feminine
Incy Wincy Designs Challenge - 3,2,1 (3 Shell Embellishments, 2 Colours, 1 Ribbon)
Love To Create Challenge Blog - Anything Goes For Kids

That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment