Sunday 11 May 2014

A Mother's Love

Good evening all

I have been a bit quiet this last week, work has became very stressful with colleagues being off sick and one decided to leave with telling anyone, so until I manage to recruit a few more colleagues I won't have much time to craft.

Anyway, I have managed to make a picture frame over this week using an image from Sherri Baldy.


I have used a 9" x 9" white box frame which I purchased from a well know Swedish store.  A piece of pink polka dot digital paper has been printed and used as the background of the picture.  I have then taken a strip of matching digital paper and layered this across the bottom with a patterned ribbon wrapped around it.


From a third piece of matching digital paper, I have cut out the largest of the Spellbinders Resplendent Rectangles die set.  Next, I have cut the size below from white card stock and added soft colour using the Memento Dew Drop Angel Pink ink pad.

The digital stamp has been coloured using ProMarkers, cut out and layered using Pinflair glue to give dimension.


I have then printed from my computer the sentiment "Mother, The ribbons of your Love are woven around my heart".  This has been cut out using a Spellbinder circle die and inked with the same Memento ink pad.

Using the Spellbinders Delightful Circles die set, I have cut out the largest from matching digital paper and layered the sentiment onto this.


The flowers have been made by stamping the Heartfelt Creations Sun-Kissed Fleur with Memento Dew Drop Bahama Blue onto the same patterned digital paper.  These have then been cut out using the matching die, shaped and layered together.  A flat back pearl has been added to the centre of each flower.

To finish, I have added a pearl flourish and two butterflies cut out of the same paper using the Memory Box Pippi Butterfly.

I am entering this into the following challenges:

Crafty Creations Challenges - Anything But A Card
Sketch N Stash - Sketch (New - Spellbinders Resplendent Rectangles)
Artistic Inspirations - All For Mum
Love To Create Challenge Blog - Say It With Flowers
Paper Makeup Stamps - Anything Goes
Eureka Stamps - Mother's Day Flowers
The Pink Elephant - Mother's Day
Crafty Sentiments Designs - Anything Goes
Papertake Weekly Challenge - Anything Goes

That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment