Thursday 29 May 2014

Resplendent Rectangles

Good evening everyone

Just a quick post before I go to bed, not had a very good afternoon with my back today, so I took my mind off of it by making a card.

The digital stamp is from Sherri Baldy and I have coloured her in using ProMarkers.  The colour theme is pink and brown.


To make this card, I have used the Spellbinders Resplendent Rectangle die set.  Firstly, I have cut out two of the largest dies from pink Centura Pearl to form the base of the card.  Next, I have cut out the next size down from brown Centura Pearl and layered this onto the base.

For the centre of the card, I have taken the next size down again and cut from white card stock backed with a double sided adhesive sheet.  This has been embossed using the Die'sire Embossalicious Button Box embossing folder from Crafters Companion.  I have then covered this with Glamour Dust.


The digital stamp has been cut out and layered to the right hand side of the base card with Pinflair glue to add dimension.


The flowers have been made using the Spellbinders D-Lites Blooms Four.  For each flower, I have cut out two of the large petals from pink Centura Pearl and one of the smaller petals from brown Centura Pearl.  They have then been shaped and layered together and a pink button has been added to the centre of each flower.  I have also added a garden spade charm for extra interest.


To finish, I have cut out a Happy Birthday sentiment using the Whimsy Stamps Birthday Sentimentables from pink Centura Pearl and placed this into the centre of the card.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Paula Holifield Crafts - Flower Power
Crafting Musketeers - Anything But Square
Mema's Crafts - May Flowers
Sweet Stampin Challenge Blog - Sparkle And Shine
Pile It On - Metal
Come And Get It Challenges - Lots Of Layers
My Besties Brazil Blog - Buttons And Glitter
Feeling Crafty Challenge - One For The Girls
My Besties Aussie Challenge - Anything But A Square
Stamp And Create - Spring Colours
My Besties UK Challenge - Anything Goes
The Pink Elephant - Anything Goes
Fan-Tastic Tuesday - Anything Goes
Through The Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
Creative Moments - Anything Goes
Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog - Bingo (2 Word Sentiment, Flowers, Bling or Glitter)
Whimsy Stamps Challenge Blog - Two Or More Die Cuts
The Stamping Chef - Anything Goes
Alphabet Challenge Blog - H For Handmade Embellishments

That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment