Saturday 5 July 2014

Fairy Pink

Good evening all

Managed to get a little bit of crafting finished this afternoon in between shopping and housework.  This shaped easel card has been made using a My Besties digital stamp from Sherri Baldy and I have coloured her using ProMarkers.


Using my Cameo Silhouette and a free cutting file from Birds Cards, I have cut out a easel card base from white card stock.  Next, I have embossed it using the Die'sire Embossalicious Ornate Butterflies embossing folder and inked the edges with Tim Holtz Distress Ink Picked Raspberry ink pad.

Again, using my Cameo, I have cut out two different sized circles, the larger from pink card stock and the smaller from white card.

I have then used a stencil from Imagination Crafts and inked through using the same ink pad onto the white circle.  Next, this circle has been embossed using the Die'sire Embossalicious Regency Swirls embossing folder.


This digital stamp has been cut out and layered onto this background using Pinflair glue to give dimension and a couple of tiny gemstones added to the image.

The flowers have been made using two different die sets.  The first is the Spellbinders D-lites Blooms Four.  I have cut out the larger petal from pink card and then shaped the petals.  Next, I have added pinflair glue to the centre and brought the petals in to form a bud.  The smaller petal has been cut from green card stock, shaped and glued to the base of the bud as leaves.  To finish, I have added some white flower buds to the centre.


The second flower has been made using the Spellbinders D-Lites Blooms Three.  I have cut out two of each sized petal from pink card, shaped and layered them together.  In the centre, I have cut out the smaller die from green card and added four tiny gemstones.


The base of the easel has been made by cutting out a circle of pink card using my Cameo and embossing it using the Regency Swirls embossing folder.

For the easel stopper, I have printed off the sentiment "Spread Your Wings And Let The Fairy In You Fly" from my computer.  This has then been layered onto a larger white circle which has also been embossed using the Regency Swirl and inked around the edges.


To finish, I have added a small butterfly cut from the pink card using the Memory Box Pippi Butterfly die.  Down the centre, I have added tiny gemstones.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

My Besties Norway - More Then One Fold
Pile It On - Outdoor Fun
Make My Monday - Fairies
Passion For ProMarkers - Things With Wings
Digi Stamps 4 Joy - Shaped Cards
Baffies Creative Shop - Many Curves
Crafty Creations Challenges - Things With Wings
Nutcrafters - Anything But Square
Delightful Challenges - My Favourite Things (Flowers)
Sassy Studio Designs - Easel It Up
Card Mania - Circles
Sister Act Card Challenge - Anything Goes
Brown Sugar Challenge Blog - Anything Goes
Scrapper's Delights Challenge Blog - Anything Goes With Summertime
As You Like It Challenge - Do Your Prefer Images Of Animals Or People
(I am a very girly girl and always find myself colouring people, so I think I can safely say that people are my favourite)
Natalie And Amy - Summer Time
Just Keep On Creating - Anything Goes
Paula Holifield Crafts - It's Magic
Let's Craft And Create - Shaped Cards
Crafting Musketeers - Summertime
Bearly-Mine Challenges - Lets Go Digital
My Mum's Craft Shop - Summer or Bright Colours
Crafty Little Fairies - Summer Fun

That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment