Monday 4 August 2014

Hey Dude

Good evening everyone

It's been a very strange few days, we are currently going through a lot of changes at work, Managers losing their jobs and Section Leaders being recruited.  The Managers that have been made redundant are expected to continue working at until the 4th October, but Friday, one just decided to walk out, he didn't tell anyone, just picked up his stuff and went. It's so upsetting to see this went you have work with these people for so long.

That was Friday, then on Saturday, I was out having a few drinks with friends, when I was told that one of my colleagues had been offered my position, very shocked.  As it turns out, they have plans for me to take on one of the new positions, but hadn't spoken to me before the offer was made to my colleague.  I will say however, that my People Manager did apologise for the mistake.

Anyway, in between work, I have managed to make a card.  This is for my Nephew's birthday which is today.  The digital stamp is from Sassy Cheryl's Digital Stamps and I have coloured him in using ProMarkers.


I have printed from my computer, a square piece of patterned digital paper and layered it onto blue card stock leaving a small border around the edges.

Next, I have printed off three smaller squares of a matching patterned digital paper and again, layered these onto blue card and mounted along the bottom of the card.


The digital image has been coloured in using ProMarkers and then mounted onto the same blue card stock.  I have then printed from my computer, a "Hey Dude" sentiment.

Around the bottom of the card, blue twine has been wrapped and the sentiment added over the twine to the left of the background.


To finish, I have added three small blue buttons to both of the top corners.


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 - Sketch / Polka Dots
Word Art Wednesday - Anything Goes
4 Crafty Chicks - Anything Goes
Sassy Studio Designs - String It Up
Sister Act Card Challenge - Anything Goes
Robyn Fetish Challenge Blog - Square Or Rectangle Cards
Crafting From The Heart - Anything Goes
Whoopsi Daisy Challenge - B Items (Blue, Boy, Buttons)
Artistic Inspirations - Anything Goes
Eureka Stamps - Add A Button
Alphabet Challenge Blog - M For Men Only
Kitty Bee Designs - Birthday Boy
Scrapbook Blessings Club - Anything Goes
My Craft Creations - Anything Goes
Bearly-Mine Challenges - Anything Goes
Crafting Musketeers - 1, 2, 3 (1 Sentiment, 2 Papers, 3 Squares)
Ladybug Crafts - Clean And Simple
Mema's Crafts - Anything Goes
V's Sweet Ideas Blog - Anything Goes
My Mum's Craft Shop - Anything Goes
Stamp And Create - Anything Goes
Crafty Calender Challenge - Anything Goes
Stamping Sensations - Anything Goes

That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment