Tuesday 21 October 2014

Butterfly Sympathy

Good evening all

My card today is an order from a colleague at work.  It is a Sympathy card for her friend who has lost a son. I have gone for clean and simple in blue and white.


I have taken a square piece of white card stock and embossed it using the Die'sire Embossalicious Regency Swirl embossing folder from Crafters Companion.  This has then been mounted onto blue card stock leaving a small border around the edge.


From my computer, I have printed the sentiment "With Sympathy Vicky", onto a panel of white card and again, mounted it onto white card.  Next, I have wrapped a piece of blue satin ribbon around the panel and layered it down the centre of the card.


Using the Memory Box Pippi Butterfly die, I have cut out three from silver mirror card and three from blue card and layered together.  These have been placed down the centre of the white panel.


To finish, I have added a bow made from the same blue satin ribbon and a gemstone button in the centre.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Brown Sugar Challenge Blog - Ribbon And Buttons
613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes
Whoopsi Daisy Challenge - Lots Of Embellies
Artistic Inspirations - Anything Goes
Through The Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
Crafty Sentiments Designs - Use A Sentiment
Card Mania - Buttons
Craft-Dee BowZ - Anything Goes
One Stitch At A Time - Anything Goes With A Butterfly
Scrapbook Blessings Club - Anything Goes

That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment