Sunday 21 June 2015

My Superhero

Evening peeps

After a very long and hard day at work, I have come home and relaxed with my crafting.


Tonight's card has a Superhero theme in the colours of blue and green.  The digital stamp is called My Super Boy from Tiddly Inks and I have coloured him using Copics and ProMarkers.


Other materials used are:

White card stock
Blue card stock
Crafters Companion Dottie embossing folder
Tonic Celtic Dream layering die set
Your Next Stamp stitching die
Green enamel dots


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Tiddly Inks Challenge - Super Power
Passion For Promarkers - No Squares Allowed
Addicted To Stamps And More - Clean And Simple
Your Next Stamp - Sketch And Colour
YNSSketch-16 YNS Color Challenge 16
Crafty Cardmakers And More - For A Man Or Boy
Dies R Us Challenge - Flags And / Or Banners


That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment