Monday 22 February 2016

Striking Greens

Evening peeps

This is my second post tonight, I suddenly felt like making another card, I haven't felt like that for a couple of weeks.


Anyway, I have decided on a green and black colour theme.  The digital stamp is called Aurora 'Belle Of The Ball' from The East Wind and I have coloured her using Copics and ProMarkers.


Other materials used are:

White card stock
Black card stock
Green Centura Pearl card stock
Crafters Companion Rose Vine embossing folder
Crealies Set of 3 Flowers No. 23 die set
Crealies Duo Dies No. 23 die set
Whimsy Stamps Birthday Sentimentables die set
Black satin ribbon
Green Dazzler
Gemstones
Black pearls


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Passion For ProMarkers - Luscious Locks
ColourQ - Colour Inspiration
The East Wind - All Dressed Up
QKR Stampede - Pile It On
Sketch Saturday - Sketch
Eureka Stamps - Tic Tac Toe (Die Cut, Embossing, Flowers)
Peek-a-Boo Designs - Tic Tac Toe (Flowers, Bling, Die Cut)
Great Impressions - Let's Celebrate
Star In My Pocket - Monochromatic
Crafty Cardmakers - For A Special Woman


That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment