Sunday 21 February 2016

Travelling Hannah

Evening peeps

My card tonight has been made for a colleague that is leaving us at work to go travelling.  I must admit that I envy her because it is something I wish I had done at her age.  Many of my friends did, but I decided to choose the career route instead.


Anyway, I have used to digital stamps called Aida Gonna Miss You and Suitcases from Tiddly Inks.  I have coloured them using Copics and ProMarkers and then layered them up.


Other materials used are:

White card stock
Red card stock
Lattice embossing folder
Presscut Square nesting die set
Your Next Stamp Stitched border die
Spellbinders Flower Play die set
Cosmic Shimmer white PVA glue
Pink ribbon
Red Dazzlers
Red pearls


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Always Playing With Paper - Colour Inspiration
I Love ProMarkers Challenge Blog - Bingo (Ribbon, Sentiment, Flowers)
Crafty Sentiments Designs - Lets Get Sentimental
Tuesday Throwdown - Layer It Up
Color Throwdown - Colour Inspiration
Fan-Tastic Tuesday - Make It Cute
The Paper Shelter - Make It Digital
Cute Card Thursday - Warm Colours
Sassy Studio Designs - My Favourite Colours Are (Red)
Card Mania - Add Some Red
The Pencil Case - More Then One
My Sheri Crafts - Bold Colour
CCC Digi Creations - Use Your Favourite Colour Combo
Glitter 'n' Sparkle Challenge Blog - Anything Goes
Robyn's Fetish Challenge Blog - Stitching
Creatalicious Challenges - Favourite Colour Combo
Dies R Us Challenge - Red
613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes
Craft-Dee BowZ - Anything Goes
Stamping Sensations - Anything Goes
Word Art Wednesday - Anything Goes
Julia Spiri Challenge Blog - Anything Goes
Your Next Stamp - Sketch
YNSSketch33
Morgan's Art World - For The Ladies
Incy Wincy Designs Challenge - Personalise It
Fairytale Stampers - Anything Goes


That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment