Wednesday 4 May 2016

My Fairy Notebook

Evening all

I have decided to go with something different today, a notebook which I am going to use to list down my dies and stamps so I don't keep buying the same ones, I'm sure I am not the only one that does this.


The digital stamp is from A Day For Daisies and I have coloured it with Copics and ProMarkers.  I have also used Glossy Accents and Glitter on her wings.


Other materials used are:

White card stock
Yellow card stock
Black card stock
Crafters Companion Dottie embossing folder
Crealies Crea-Nest-Lies XXL No. 23 die set
Crealies Set of 3 Flowers No. 23 die set
Memento London Fog ink pad
Glossy Accents
Crystal Glamour Dust glitter
Cosmic Shimmer Pearl PVA glue
Black ribbon
Yellow beads
Yellow buttons


I am entering this notebook into the following challenges:

C.R.A.F.T. Challenge - Inspired By A Book
If You Give A Crafter A Cookie - Photo Inspiration
A Day For Daisies - Anything But A Card
Crafty Catz - Fairies
Crafty Sentiments Designs - Anything Goes
Through The Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
Crafty Ribbons Challenge - Button It Up
Cut It Up - Altered Notebook
Crafty Creations Challenges - Black & White & A Pop Of Colour
Kort-o-Mania - Layers
Create And Inspire - Anything Goes
Crafting By Designs - Anything Goes
Eclectic Ellapu - Anything Goes
The Diva's That Cut...Paper - Photo Inspiration
Where The Heart Is - Anything Goes
Our Crafty Corner - Anything Goes

That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment