Thursday 16 June 2016

Superhero

Evening peeps

I am so pleased that week is over with.  I can honestly say that I have really struggled with the workload, I have been in a bit of pain in my back by the end of the last two shifts, which is a worry.  With the history of my back operation, I shouldn't be lifting that much.


Anyway, tonight I have made a quick card for my nephew's birthday.  He is made on drawing comic strips and plans on going to university to study it.  The digital stamp is called My Super Boy from Tiddly Inks and I have part coloured him using Copics and ProMarkers.


Other materials used are:

White card stock
Black card stock
Digital comic paper
Spellbinders Circle Nesting die set
Buttons


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Crafty Friends Challenge Blog - Based On A Book (The Adventures Of Superman)
Just Us Girls Challenge - Spotlighting Technique
Robyn's Fetish Challenge Blog - Children At Play
Eureka Stamps - For The Guys
CASology - Masculine
Tiddly Inks Challenge - One For The Boys
Star In My Pocket - For / With Kids
Get Creative Challenges - Bingo (Stamp, Black, Sentiment)
CCC Digi Creations - Let's Get Sentimental
Create And Inspire - Anything Goes
The Crafter's Cafe Challenge Blog - Something For A Child
Time Out Challenges - Masculine


That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment