Saturday 16 July 2016

At The Beach

Evening peeps

I have been sitting here studying the TV because my son managed to get VIP tickets for tonight's Big Brother.  I can guarantee that the phone will be going when he gets out, asking if I managed to see him.


Anyway, for today's card I have gone with a summer beach theme.  The digital stamp is a My Besties from Sherri Baldy and it has been coloured using Copics and ProMarkers.


Other materials used are:

White card stock
Digital patterned paper
Tim Holtz Mustard Seed Distress ink pad
Tim Holtz Peacock Feathers Distress ink pad
Memento Bahama Blue ink pad
Adirondack Earthtones Espresso ink pad
Crealies Duo Dies No. 23 die set
Lace
Gemstones


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Cupcake Inspirations - Photo Inspiration
Passion For ProMarkers - Summer Days
The Paper Shelter - Holiday Time
Hanna And Friends - Holidays
Crafting By Designs - Flowers And Lace
QKR Stampede - By The Seaside
Besties Challenge - Anything Goes
Dies R Us Challenge - Water And / Or Beach
My Besties French - Anything Goes
My Besties Germany Challenge Blog - Summer, Sun, Sand And Sea


That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment