Saturday 23 July 2016

My Little Polar Bear

Evening peeps

It has been another beatiful day today.  As part of my getting out and about goal, I decided to go down to Whitstable.  I love anything vintage or with a history and many people have told me I would love it there.

This weekend they have been holding their Beer and Oyster Festival, so it was very busy, not even much standing room left of the train.  I have to say it was a fantastic day and I found the most beautiful shop selling vintage style clothing.  Unfortunately, it well out of my price range, but it has brought back the excitement of making my own vintage style dresses, or should I say getting my Mum to make them for me.

Anyway, a nice bit relaxing this evening.  I have gone with a Christmas theme in my favourite Christmas colours of blue and red.  The digital stamp is called Polar Snow from Ching-Chou Kuik and it has been coloured using Copics and ProMarkers.


Other materials used are:

White card stock
Red card stock
Tattered Lace Snowflake embossing folder
Heartfelt Creations Arianna Lace die set
Spellbinders Snowflakes View die set
Die'sire Snow Is Falling die set
Tim Holtz Tumbled Glass Distress ink pad
Red ribbon
Red Dazzler
Crystal Glamour Dust glitter


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Holly Jolly Christmas Challenge - Inspired By A Song (White Christmas)
Crafty Gals Corner - Christmas In July
Ching-Chou Kuik Digital Stamps - Your Favourite Colour (Red)
Simon Wednesday Challenge Blog - Things With Wings
Crafting By Designs - Christmas In July
C.R.A.F.T. Challenge - Christmas
Brown Sugar Challenge Blog - Christmas In July
Tic Tac Toe Challenge - Add Dimension, Intricate Dies, Ribbon
Scrapy Land - Emboss It
Hiding In My Craft Room - Christmas In July
Melonheadz Friends - Christmas In July
Fairy Tale Challenge Blog - Christmas In July
Hanna And Friends - Animals
Cut It Up - Red, White And Blue
Scrapping 4 Fun Challenges - Anything Goes
Morgan's Art World - Use A Die
Incy Wincy Designs Challenge - Something Magical

That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment