Wednesday 17 August 2016

Someone Special

Afternoon peeps

It's going to be grumpy cow at work tonight, I'm so tired.  We didn't finish work until 9 am this morning after a 13 hour shift and then to top it off, I have only had 3 hours sleep.  Not sure how I'm going to get through another 10 hours tonight without shouting at someone for getting on my nerves.


Anyway, I have spent this afternoon make a very quick card using some of my dies.  Materials used are:

White card stock
Patterned paper
Die'sire Florence die
Spellbinders Hydrangea die set
Xcut Someone Special die set
ProMarkers
Blue gemstones


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

QKR Stampede - Monochrome
Allsorts Challenge Blog - Butterflies
Come And Get It Challenges - Dies And Punches
Inkspirational - Patterned Paper
Love To Scrap Challenge Blog - Anything Goes
CCC Digi Creations - Shades Of Blue
Creative Moments - Anything Goes
Petal Lu Challenge Blog - Anything Goes
The Crafty Addicts - Anything Goes
Word Art Wednesday - Anything Goes
Cards In Envy - Hip To Be Square
Fab 'n' Funky Challenges - Anything Goes


That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment