Monday 22 August 2016

Yellow Mermaid

Evening peeps

Today has been a very sad day for me, I have had to come to the decision that putting my cat to sleep is the best thing for him and me.  I have had him for 12 years, ever since he was a kitten, but over the past few months, he has been starting to look old and has not been hisself.  The decision had to be made after I got up this morning to mess everywhere down stairs, this is not the first time.  I'm off to the vets with him tomorrow to see what they say is wrong.


Anyway, as always, a bit of crafting to take my mind off of things.  The digital stamp on this card is called Mermaid Miranda from Tiddly Inks and it has been coloured using Copics and ProMarkers.  I have also used a free fish digital stamp from Opal Manor.


Other materials used are:

White card stock
Brown card stock
Tim Holtz Peacock Feathers Distress ink pad
Finnabair Bubbles stencil
Your Next Stamp Glitter Gumdrops


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Tiddly Inks Challenge - Under The Sea
Simon Wednesday Challenge Blog - Make For The Border
DRS Designs Rubber Stamps - Colour Inspiration
Cute Card Thursday - Kiddies
If You Give A Crafter A Cookie - Photo Inspiration
Make My Monday Challenge Blog - Photo Inspiration
Alphabet Challenge Blog - M For Mythical
The Paper Girls Challenge Blog - Colour Inspiration

That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment