Wednesday 9 November 2016

Mum's Ballet Shoes

Evening peeps

I am so excited.  I was due to have a telephone interview today with William Hill, but when I received the call, I explained that I was interested in their fast track management positions, but it turned out that there were no vacancies in the area where I live.  They told me to keep an eye on their website as there was a possibility of some positions caming up in the next couple of weeks.

Anyway, 20 minutes later, I received another phone call from the same guy.  He was ringing to say that the Area Manager for this region was interested to meeting for a face to face interview with me.  Of course I said yes.  I'm just waiting now for a date and time then hopefully I can make a good impression.


Now onto today's card.  This is a Birthday card for my Mum to go with the picture frame I made her earlier this week.  The digital stamp is called Ballet Shoes from All Dressed Up and it has been coloured using Copics and ProMarkers.


Other materials used are:

White card stock
Patterned paper
Pink & Main Scallop Border die set
Pink stitched ribbon
White hat pins
Dazzler
Gemstone
Glamour Dust glitter


 I am entering this card into the following challenges:

In The Pink - Lots Of Layers
Your Next Stamp - Sketch
ynssketch51
CCC Digi Creations - Happy Anything
Come And Get It Challenges - Tic Tac Toe (Multi Layers, Glitter, Pink)
Sunny Day Crafting - Anything Goes
Crafty Friends Challenge Blog - For Someone Special
Artistic Inspirations - Anything Goes
Melonheadz Friends - Add A Sentiment
Word Art Wednesday - Anything Goes


That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment