Wednesday 11 January 2017

Happiness

Evening peeps

I can't remember the last time I felt this tired, I was even full asleep at the company earlier. So it will be another quick post tonight before I myself off to bed.


The digital stamp in this card is called Winnie Sugar Sprinkles Springtime - Coffee And Cake from Polkadoodles and it has been coloured using Copics and ProMarkers.


Other materials used are:

White card stock
Cream card stock
Digital patterned paper
Pink & Main Scallop Waves Border die set
Gemstones

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Cute Card Thursday - What's New (new digital stamp)
QKR Stampede - Warm Thoughts
Crafting From The Heart - Anything Goes
Through The Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
Creative Corner Challenges - Anything Goes
Deep Ocean Challenge Blog - Anything New (new digital stamp)
Creative Moments - Anything Goes
I Love ProMarkers Challenge Blog - Use Something New (new digital stamp)
Inky Chicks - Anything Goes
Stamping Sensations - Coffee And Cream
Whoopsi Daisy Digi And CD Challenge - It's All New (new digital stamp)
Create And Inspire - Anything Goes
A Snowflakes Promise - Anything Goes

That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment