Wednesday 8 February 2017

You Are The Song In My Heart

Evening peeps

Well it looks like I am going to get a lodger.  My brother has finally come to his senses and decided to leave his ex-wife (they divorce 10 years ago, but he moved back in to help with the kids).  I think the final nail in the coffin was her attacking him and this is not the first time.  It will be strange sharing my space with someone again, but at least it will help me out with the bills.


Anyway, I have made a pink card tonight with the theme of love and music.  Materials used are:

White card stock
Pink Centura Pearl card stock
Crafters Companion Seasonal Music embossing folder
Lattice embossing folder
Tim Holtz Picked Raspberry Distress ink pad
Tonic Romantic Leaf Affections Insert die set
Pearls


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Brown Sugar Challenge Blog - Pink And Pearls
Come and Get It Challenges - Valentine's Day Cards
Sunny Day Crafting - Anything Goes
Through The Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
Mod Squad Challenge - Let Me See Your Text(urise)
In The Pink - With Love
Crafting By Designs - Love And Romance
Creative Corner Challenges - Perfectly Pink
Creative Craft Cottage - Anything Goes
International Art & Soul - Love Is In The Air
Pearly Sparkles Challenge Blog - Love Is All Around
Daisy Chain Challenges - Have A Heart
UnstampaBelles Challenges - Anything Goes

That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment