Tuesday 21 March 2017

A Hoot Of A Birthday

Evening peeps

I haven't had much time to craft over the last couple of days, I have had to replace it with research for a job interview.  I have never so much preparation for just a colleagues position.  The good news is that the interview went really and they how offered me the job today.  I just have to get over my nerves about starting with a new company after 10 years.


Anyway, I have made a very clean and simple male birthday card today.  The materials used are:

White card stock
Inkylicious Black Forest stamp
Memory Box Birthday Cloud die
Wow white embossing powder
Memento Bamboo Leaves ink pad
Memento New Sprout ink pad
Wooden Owl embellishment


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Crafting By Designs - For A Man
Cute Card Thursday - Celebrations
QKR Stampede - Anything Goes
Brown Sugar Challenge Blog - Anything Goes
Jo's Scrap Shack - Anything Goes
Come And Get It Challenges - Anything Goes
Crafting From The Heart - Anything Goes
Cardz 4 Guyz - Trees
The Male Room - Use Wood
Through The Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
Alphabet Challenge Blog - A For Anything With Wings
Crafting With Friends - Anything Goes
One Crazy Stamper - Anything Goes
Kort 'o' Mania - A Card For A Man
CAS On Sunday - Sentiment
Artistic Inspirations - Anything Goes
Make My Monday Challenge Blog - White Embossing
Incy Wincy Designs Challenge - Happy Birthday


That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment