Tuesday 11 April 2017

Lacy Days

Evening peeps

A very quick card before I go off to work for an night shift of making Hot Cross Buns.


The digital stamp I have used on this card is a My Besties from Sherri Baldy and it has been coloured using Copics and ProMarkers.


Other materials used are:

White card stock
Patterned paper
Memory Box Birthday Cloud die
Memento Summer Sky ink pad
Dazzlers
Gemstone


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Digital Delights - Anything Goes
Crafting From The Heart - Anything Goes
Use Your Stuff - Flowers
Color Inspiration Monday - Anything Goes
Through The Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
Passion For ProMarkers - Flower Power
Ooh La La Creations - Birthday
The Crazy Challenge - Spring Is Coming
Naughty Or Nice Challenges - 3 Of Something
Besties Challenge - Flowers Are Bloomin
My Besties Aussie Challenge - Anything Goes
My Besties French - Anything Goes
Create And Inspire - Anything Goes

That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment