Wednesday 24 May 2017

Floral Dreams

Afternoon peeps

What a gorgeous day it has been, I have spent most of it outside trying to tidy up the garden, I'm not much of a gardener, I don't like the dirt.


Anyway, I had a ten minute tea break and thought I would make a quick clean and simple card.  I have used three digital stamps from Meljen's Designs which have been coloured using Copics.


Other materials used are:

White card stock
Memory Box Dream Cloud die
Patterned washi tape
Pink ribbon
Pearls


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Naughty Or Nice Challenges - Share A Smile
Glitter 'n' Sparkle Challenge Blog - White + 1 Other Colour
Tuesday Throwdown - Anything Goes
Crafty Cardmakers - Floral Profusion
Words 2 Craft By - Springtime

That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment