Tuesday 30 May 2017

Poppy

Evening peeps

Another hard day at work over with.  I think I need to get out of retail, I have watched everyone coming in shopping and enjoying their bank holiday, while us poor retail workers are having to work.  To top is all off, we have had to put up with abuse because the store has run out of some items.


Anyway, as always, I have relaxed with a bit of crafting.  The digital stamp on this card is called Red Poppies from Ching-Chou Kuik Digital Stamps and it has been coloured using Copics and ProMarkers.


Other materials used are:

Cream card stock
Red card stock
Tonic Art Nouveau Layering die set
M & C Boutique Stitched Square die set
Signature Collection Flit And Flutter die set
Cream lace
Red ribbon
Pearls


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Butterfly Challenge - L Is For Layers And / Or The Colour Cream
The Paper Shelter - Lace And Pearls
Sketch Challenge 334 #mftstamps
Digi Stamps 4 Joy - Anything Goes
As You Like It Challenge - Favourite Skin Colour Combo (I always use fair skin tones because I find it the easiest and I haven't had much patience with darker tones.)
Scrapy Land - Add Pearls And / Or Lace
Scrapbook Stamp Society Challenge Blog - Anything Goes
Crafting From The Heart - Anything Goes
Lemon Shortbread Challenge Blog - Anything Goes
Tuesday Throwdown - Stitching
Die Cuttin Divas - Anything Goes
Through The Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
Artistic Inspirations - Anything Goes

That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment