Sunday 28 May 2017

Rawring

Afternoon peeps

I'm sitting this afternoon thinking at last summer is here until I just looked out of the window and it looks like it's about to rain.  I think we might be in for some thunderstorms tonight, I just hope it doesn't keep me awake as I have a 4.30 am start in the morning.


Anyway, I have a quick clean and simple card for Dad.  The digital stamp is from Kenny K and it has been coloured using Copics and ProMarkers.


Other materials used are:

White card stock
Yellow card stock
Tonic Circle Layering die set
M & C Boutique Stitched Circle die set
Clarity Stamps stencil
Tim Holtz Mustard Seed Distress ink pad
Memento Bahama Blue ink pad


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Crafty Sentiments Designs - Anything Goes
CASology - Loud
Passion For ProMarkers - Make It Manly
4 Crafty Chicks - Father's Day
A Gem Of A Challenge - For The Boys / Men

That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment