Thursday 24 August 2017

Fabulous

Morning peeps


I am over the moon to be a Guest Designer for the Scrapbook Stamp Society Blog.  For my card I have used Scan 0001 and it has been coloured using Copics and ProMarkers.


Other materials used are:

White card stock
Patterned papers
Adirondack Earthtones Espresso ink pad
Heartfelt Creations Arianna Blooms die
Yellow buttons
Nuvo white Crystal Drops


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Just Us Girls Challenge - Colour Inspiration
Sketch Saturday - Sketch

Angie's Digital Stamps - Anything Goes
Digi Design Challenge Blog - Flower Fancy
Besties Challenge - Anything Goes
My Besties French - Anything Goes
International Art & Soul - Layer It Up
Not Just Cards Challenges - Anything Goes
My Besties Germany - Anything Goes

That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment