Friday 11 August 2017

My day at the beach

Evening peeps

My son is back from uni for a couple of weeks and he wanted to go out somewhere today, so we decided to get the train to Margate.  I haven't been there since I was a child myself.  It hasn't really change, a lot of the seaside shops have gone, but Dreamland is still there.  With the sun out it has just nice to walk along the sea front.


Anyway, he has gone down to Herne Bay tonight with his friends, so I have settled down to a bit of crafting.  I have gone with a beach theme, but decided to make it in monochrome colours.  The digital stamp is called Seaside Izzy from Di's Digi Stamps and it has been coloured using Copics.


Other materials used are:

White card stock
Patterned paper
Adirondack Earthtones Espresso ink pad
Memento Desert Sand ink pad
Die'sire Happy Birthday die
Cream fabric
Seashells


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Digi Design Challenge Blog - Just Add Water
Dream Valley Challenges - Anything Goes
Double D Challenges - Neutrals With Texture
Die Cuttin Divas - Bye Bye Summer
Pile It On - Recycle (Fabric)
Words 2 Craft By - Vacation

That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment