Monday 18 September 2017

Birthday Cupcakes

Evening peeps

I am so tired tonight, it has been a while since I have had a 6am start at work, so when the alarm went off at 4am this morning, I found it really hard to get up.  As so as I have finished this post, I'm off to bed.


I have made a Birthday card with a cake theme tonight.  The digital stamp is from Meljens Designs and it has been coloured using Copics and ProMarkers.


Other materials used are:

White card stock
Digital patterned paper
M & C Boutique Stitched Circles die set
Memory Box Birthday Cloud die
Memento Summer Sky ink pad
Gemstones


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Through The Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
4 Crafty Chicks - Geometric
QKR Stampede - Anything Goes
Jo's Scrap Shack - Anything Goes
Crafting From The Heart - Anything Goes
Stamping Sensations - Photo Inspiration
Kort 'o' Mania - Clean And Simple
Cards In Envy - Easy As 1, 2, 3
Artistic Inspirations - Anything Goes

That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment