Friday 1 September 2017

Krafty Snowflakes

Morning peeps

I am trying to find a car at the moment, but I only have a limited budget.  Yesterday, my Mum told me about 2 cars she have looked at which would be perfect, however, they were £1000 more then I could afford.

Anyway, she decided it would still be a good idea to look at them, what a mistake, I fell in love with one, so now everything else I look at, I don't like.  


Onto my card today.  I have made another Christmas card this morning using die cuts.  Materials used are:

White card stock
Kraft card stock
Heartfelt Creations Arianna Lace die set
Die'sire Snow Is Falling die set
White Snowflake ribbon
Pearl snowflake


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

CAS-ual Fridays - Colour Inspiration
4 Crafty Chicks - Anything Goes
Crafty Gals Corner - Anything Goes
Rubbernecker - Monochromatic
Crafty Creations Challenges - Anything Goes
Word Art Wednesday - Anything Goes
Cardz 4 Galz - Get Krafty


That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment