Thursday 7 September 2017

Sewing

Evening peeps

After nearly 11 years working for the same company, it will be my last day tomorrow.  I have to hand back my discount card at the end of my shift, so I managed to get in another week's shopping today to stock up on some essentials.  I'm going to have to learn to shop around from now on.


Anyway, I have made a simple card tonight with the theme of sewing.  Materials used are:

White card stock
Digital patterned paper
Tim Holtz Spiced Marmalade Distress ink pad
Wow white embossing powder
M & C Boutique Stitched Squares die set
Die'sire Happy Birthday die
Orange ribbon
Metal charm
Button


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Sketch Saturday - Sketch
Cupcake Inspirations - Photo Inspiration
C.R.A.F.T. Challenge - Embossing
Really Reasonable Ribbon Blog - Anything Goes
Fussy And Fancy Friday Challenge - Anything Goes Mixed Media
Creative Moments - Anything Goes
Crafting With An Attitude - Anything Goes
Craft-Dee BowZ - Anything Goes
Simply Create Too Challenge Blog - Use Ribbon And Buttons
Dragonfly Dreams - Patterned Paper
The Crafty Addicts - Use A Button

That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment