Thursday 7 September 2017

Trendy Christmas

Evening peeps

I only have one more shift left at work before I leave and it's starting to feel real now.  I have had colleagues coming up and cuddling me all day because it will be the last time I work with them.  I'm sure by the time Friday afternoon comes the emotion will kick in.


Anyway, I made a quick clean and simple Christmas card this morning before I went into work.  The digital stamp is from Bugaboo Stamps and it has been coloured using Copics and ProMarkers.


Other materials used are:

White card stock
Spellbinders Holiday Sentiments die set
Gemstones

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

QKR Stampede - Anything Goes
Polkadoodles Crafting Challenge - Anything Goes
Morgan's Art World - Anything Goes
Color Throwdown - Colour Inspiration
Through The Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
Crafty Gals Corner - Use Your Favourite Colours
Paper Creator's Crafts - Simply Christmas
The 12 Months Of Christmas - Anything Goes

That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment